Facilities, Faculty, Staff and Directions
Classes begin May 28th, 2013!Central Mass School is offering a FREE trial class contact us today to signup!.
Our school occupies approximately 4,000 square feet. At street level, we provide easy accessibility. As you enter the foyer, you are greeted to a warm and welcoming atmosphere where students gather for refreshments and conversation. Our 2 classrooms consist of an academic room for Health & Sciences and the other a large classroom and Spa area where students learn Massage and Spa Therapy. All equipment and products are maintained on site and utilized by the students in the training programs.
Staff Faculty & Support
- Gregory St. Jacques, LMT — MT CMS Director / Instructor
- Tina Gryszowka — Office Manager
- Brenda Sullivan, CR — Financial Aid Officer
- Lora Russell, LMT, CR, RM, D.Hom — Program Administrator / Instructor
- Dr. John Kulig, D.C. — Instructor
- Dr. Tony Rainka, D.C. — MT Program Advisory Board
- Robert Ferrazza — Program Advisory Board
- Tina Trotta — Program Advisory Board
- Melanie Gates, LMT — Instructor
- Ronda Farraj, LMT — Instructor
- June Drexler,, RN — Instructor
- Philip LePage, Boston Education Network (B.E.N.)
Map & Directions
The Central Mass School of Massage and Therapy and the Pain Free Clinic is centrally located in near–by Spencer, Massachusetts.
200 Main Street (Route 9)
At the Corner of Main and Linden Streets
View Larger Map
For directions from your location, Click for Mapquest