Classes begin May 28th, 2013!Central Mass School is offering a FREE trial class contact us today to signup!.
For 43 years CMS has maintained an outstanding reputation in providing quality education. Our professional affiliations include the following:
- Licensed by the Office of Private Occupational School Education: Division of Professional Licensure
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Worcester County Employment Training
- Franklin/Hampshire County
- NCBTMB, National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodyworkers Provider Number 450334-07
- Mass Training Rehabilitation Commission
- CMS is licensed and recognized by Spencer Board of Health License# 930526B
- Approved to train under the GI Bill
- Massage Schools Guide
Maintaining a reputation among associations indicate professionalism in conducting business, however, earning a reputation from you is most important to us. At CMS our faculty and staff take your education very seriously. Success at CMS is not solely based upon completion but rather having helped you achieve your goals after graduation.